ELEKTROBUDOWA provides complete electrical systems comprising engineering, project management, procurement of materials and equipment (including own equipment manufactured in the domestic production facilities), installation of LV, MV and HV systems and Instrumentation and Control systems, tests, commissioning, start-up, putting into operation and operation of the electrical systems.
The offer includes development of conceptual, design, cost-estimation, legal and procedural documentation for any newly-built, modernized or overhauled facilities, customized according to the type and nature of the facility.
ELEKTROBUDOWA employs over 80 design engineers.
Performing investment projects for the power sector and other industries requires profound knowledge of issues relating to project management.
ELEKTROBUDOWA SA has long experience in managing the projects in the scope of electric power systems and automation systems.
The company has over 160 project managers (of which nearly 80 erection supervisors, over a dozen contract managers, project supervisors, site managers and over 50 site engineers) prepared for this function through adequate education, including project management, and long experience in managing projects at the construction sites in this country and abroad.
Procurement of materials and equipment
We provide supplies from our own, domestic production facilities and also from external, also foreign, manufacturers.
Installation of complete LV, MV, HV electrical systems and I&C systems
We are experienced in performance of electrical and automation installation works.
We have unrivalled installation potential.
We employ over 80 site managers and an installation crew consisting of a few hundreds of highly skilled workers: fitters, electricians and welders.
Pre-commissioning and commissioning tests, start-up, putting into operation
We specialize in conducting pre-commissioning tests and measurements. We perfom commissioning tests of the systems and participate in commissioning and start-up of complete facilities.
We employ over 90 highly skilled test engineers.
- precommissioning and periodic tests of LV equipment and systems, including insulation tests, voltage tests, electric shock protection tests, measurements of electrical parameters of equipment, functional tests,
- precommissioning and periodic tests of MV equipment and systems, including insulation tests, voltage tests, measurements under forced nominal conditions, electric shock protection tests, measurements of electrical parameters of equipment, functional tests,
- precommissioning and periodic tests of HV equipment and systems, including insulation tests, voltage tests, measurements under forced nominal conditions, electric shock protection tests, measurements of electrical parameters of equipment, functional tests,
- precommissioning and periodic tests of earthing and lightning protection systems,
- configuration and testing of power protection automation devices,
- functional tests for switchgear panels and LV, MV, HV switchgear arrangements,
- commissioning and start-up of electrical installations, in particular the evaluation of equipment and systems in respect of readiness for first start, drafting plans and schedules of start-ups, conducting of or participation in start-ups, trial runs of equipment, evaluation of operating tests results, adjustment of settings of automation devices with consideration to actual load conditions, handover of facilities to operation,
- tests of LV and MV cable lines, also diagnostic,
- operation of power equipment in the scope of electrical part,
- periodic inspections of LV, MV and HV equipment and systems,
- tests on electrical devices and equipment such as voltage and current transformers, circuit breakers, transformers for various levels of voltage and current,
- technical advice,
- calibration of measuring instruments,
- inspection and servicing of own equipment.
We offer operation of electrical power and automation systems in all kinds of facilities.
The scope of operation is subject to individual agreement in each case.
For example, comprehensive operation of LV, MV and HV equipment and network in respect of Wind Farms, including the infrastructure, comprises the following scope:
- operating activities on MV cable lines,
- operating activities on HV cable lines,
- operating activities on the subscriber power substation,
- protection of Wind Farm property,
- maintenance of access roads and erection sites of a Wind Farm,
- maintenance of green areas,
- maintenance of the existing markings of access roads, erection sites at the area of Wind Farm,
- basic control of operating condition of telecommunication equipment,
- operating activities at the Subscriber substation according to the Maintenance cooperation Instruction agreed between the Purchaser and Transmission Network Operator,
- ensuring the autonomous operation of the HV/MV Subscriber Substation,
- keeping and updating the site logs created by the Purchaser, in the period of validity of Contract for a wind farm, within the maintenance policy of annual and periodic inspections,
- drafting and agreeing with the Purchaser of relevant documents, including the Wind Farm Safe Operation Instruction, Fire Safety Instruction for the Wind Farm,
- regular and emergency maintenance of equipment,
- keeping the maintenance books for hoisting equipment and tests in accordance to Office of Technical Inspection (UDT) requirements.